Hunter Heavy Duty Ripstop Canvas 65L Gear Bag - Sand
Tough enough to throw in the Ute tray or on a boat, use outdoors at a campsite, strap to the roof-rack of a 4WD or survive the demands of FIFO travel.
65 Litre Capacity
Length: 70cm x Height 30cm x Width 30cm
- 14oz Ripstop Canvas that is Rain Resistant and Dust-proof
- Canvas, Webbing, Zipper and Thread are all UV Stabilised
- Heavy Duty Spiral Zipper with double sliders on the zipper so a padlock can be attached for extra security
- Protective flap over the zipper that seals with velcro
- Reinforced with 2 Inch Wide Webbing for extra strength
- Accessories zip pocket on the side.
- Lightweight - unlined
- 3 ways to carry. Double Carry Handles, Grab Handles on either end and Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Akubra logo printed on one side
Measuring Your Head Size
Heads come in all sizes, and in a surprising variety of shapes.
Although Akubra hats are adaptable, and will usually conform to differences in shape with a little wearing, it is essential that the size be correct for your head.
To determine your hat size follow these 3 simple steps:
- Measure the circumference around your head - approximately 12mm (1/2") above the ears
- Keep the dressmaker tape level and firm, across the temple and above the eyebrow ridges.
- Check the size chart given below.
NOTE: For in-between measurements use the next size up.
|U.K. hat:||6 1/2||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4|
|U.S. hat:||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8|
For an enduring fit with your new Akubra the following points should be considered:
- The Sheepskin inner band of the hat may shrink slightly with use. Do not expect a tight-fitting hat to 'loosen up'
- In time, the hat will conform to your head shape. Initially, a slightly loose-fitting hat can be adjusted using folded tissue placed behind the inner band, then removed as the hat conforms to your head shape.
The correct belt size is typically one size larger than the wearer's apparel waist measurement. For example 97cm pants will require a 102cm belt.
Akubra belts are measured from the buckle tip to the centre buckle hole, so a 92cm belt will adjust from 87cm to 97cm.