Cotter Wallet - Cowhide Tan
The Cotter Wallet is made from natural cowhide and is handcrafted with the finest hand selected cow hides.
13 card slots
Large coin section, enclosed with a zip
Room for a pen
Five other open sections
Secured by a press stud
Closed W: 10.5cm X H: 19cm
Open: W: 22cm X H: 19cm
Presented in Akubra drawstring bag.
Proudly Australian Made.
*Note: Please review our warranty policy
Cowhide is a natural product and variations do exist. If you would like to select a certain hide please contact us for further assistance.
Measuring Your Head Size
Heads come in all sizes, and in a surprising variety of shapes.
Although Akubra hats are adaptable, and will usually conform to differences in shape with a little wearing, it is essential that the size be correct for your head.
To determine your hat size follow these 3 simple steps:
- Measure the circumference around your head - approximately 12mm (1/2") above the ears
- Keep the dressmaker tape level and firm, across the temple and above the eyebrow ridges.
- Check the size chart given below.
NOTE: For in-between measurements use the next size up.
|U.K. hat:||6 1/2||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4|
|U.S. hat:||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8|
For an enduring fit with your new Akubra the following points should be considered:
- The Sheepskin inner band of the hat may shrink slightly with use. Do not expect a tight-fitting hat to 'loosen up'
- In time, the hat will conform to your head shape. Initially, a slightly loose-fitting hat can be adjusted using folded tissue placed behind the inner band, then removed as the hat conforms to your head shape.
The correct belt size is typically one size larger than the wearer's apparel waist measurement. For example 97cm pants will require a 102cm belt.
Akubra belts are measured from the buckle tip to the centre buckle hole, so a 92cm belt will adjust from 87cm to 97cm.