We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer 60 day returns on your purchase.
If for any reason your order is not as you expected, you may return your purchase for an exchange or a store credit for Australian purchases or store credit for New Zealand purchases, when it is returned in new saleable condition with tags still attached and the original packaging, and in accordance with the points below:
· If you receive the wrong item, you believe the item is faulty or there is a missing item you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
· All items must be returned within 60 days from delivery. If the item has not been received back in this timeframe it will not be eligible for a refund. Items that have been in your possession for longer than 60 days are no longer classed as "new" and are not eligible for return.
· All products must not be worn outside or show any sign of use or misuse and returned in the original packaging. The hat box is designed specifically to protect the hat in transit and is essential if the hat needs to be returned.
· The Presentation Box will only be considered for return if you
a) include the presentation box in your return request and
b) return the presentation box inside the original packaging.
Presentation boxes that are returned without the above will not be eligible for a return.
· We offer one exchange per order. Subsequent exchanges stemming from a single order will be processed in the form of a store credit.
A restocking fee (minimum $50) will be charged when items require treatment, or if delivery is refused and the item is returned to us at our cost or the item is sent back outside the return period.
Items that show signs of wear or misuse will not be accepted for return.
· Failure to collect your order from the post office will result in the order being returned to Akubra and refunded to you less a $50 handling and postage fee
· The shipping charge on the original order is not refundable.
HOW TO ORGANISE A RETURN
Follow this link to our Return Centre and enter your order number, email address or phone number and select Find My Order.
If you are returning a gift, please select the gift option. You will need to add the same order information as above along with your own contact details. If you don’t know the order number you can contact the online team and they will be able to assist you email@example.com
Select the item to return and one of the outcomes:
Exchange for the same item, a different item, or a store credit.
Continue following the prompts and confirm the return request.
Check the box agreeing to the T’s & C’s.
You will either:
Be invoiced for the return shipping (and receive an invoice with a link to pay via the Akubra checkout page),
OR if you have requested a store credit OR are purchasing an item of a lesser value, the return shipping fee will be deducted from the existing credit.
The shipping fees are $25 for a hat or bag and $15 for accessory items.
Once paid you will receive an email with a link to the Australia Post label to download.
Print the label and affix it to the return parcel.
Ensure all old labelling (including any barcodes) are removed from the outside of the parcel – failure to do this may result in the parcel being scanned and returned to you.
If you delay returning the item we cannot guarantee the item you selected will still be in stock. In the event that it is sold out, you will be issued with a store credit.
Please make sure that you include the following contact information with the return items:
· Full Name
· Order Number / RMA Number
· Email Address
· Contact Phone Number
Please include the RMA # on the outside of the parcel.
Take your parcel to any Post Office for shipment. Your receipt will contain the return tracking details.
We will update you via email on the progress of your return.
Goods are deemed faulty if you receive them in damaged condition or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged by you or in any other way, or as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please note we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or replaced, you are entitled to a full refund.
As we are not currently shipping outside of Australia we are only able to cover the cost of returning items that are deemed faulty within Australia.
Any returns of products purchased with Gift Cards will be returned in the form of a Gift Card to that value.
Purchased Gift Cards are not refundable.