Klipsta - Hat Clips
KLIPSTA - Carry your hat hands-free
Quickly and easily attach your hat to your bag or belt using our innovative Klipsta Hat Clip. Featuring a simple design that pairs well with any accessory, this smart clip keeps your hat securely fastened using our unique lock feature.
1. ATTACH to your bag, belt or backpack.
2. LOCK the clip with our secure loop feature.
3. CLIP your hat and you're good to go!
Say goodbye to the frustration of lost or damaged school hats. This simple little clip makes it oh-so-easy for your child to attach their school hat to their bag. A secure lock feature and ultra-strong magnet keep the school hat safe - and your stress levels down!
KEEP IT TOGETHER - This great innovation solves everyday frustrations - so you can get on with life, hassle-free.
- Strong magnets that won't drop your favourite hat
- Easy to attach and detach from any bag
- Also use to hang hats in your car!
- Keep school hats safe
- Good Design Award Winner - Proudly Designed and Made in Australia
- Packaging is printed locally too, using recycled paper for a planet-friendly pack.
Please note: Colours may vary slightly from photographs.
*** Do not keep/store your Klipsta on your hat for long periods, ie - attached for days or weeks at a time. This may leave an indentation on felt hats. This can be brushed/steamed out, but best to just avoid it to begin with ***
Measuring Your Head Size
Heads come in all sizes, and in a surprising variety of shapes.
Although Akubra hats are adaptable, and will usually conform to differences in shape with a little wearing, it is essential that the size be correct for your head.
To determine your hat size follow these 3 simple steps:
- Measure the circumference around your head - approximately 12mm (1/2") above the ears
- Keep the dressmaker tape level and firm, across the temple and above the eyebrow ridges.
- Check the size chart given below.
NOTE: For in-between measurements use the next size up.
|U.K. hat:||6 1/2||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4|
|U.S. hat:||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8|
For an enduring fit with your new Akubra the following points should be considered:
- The Sheepskin inner band of the hat may shrink slightly with use. Do not expect a tight-fitting hat to 'loosen up'
- In time, the hat will conform to your head shape. Initially, a slightly loose-fitting hat can be adjusted using folded tissue placed behind the inner band, then removed as the hat conforms to your head shape.
The correct belt size is typically one size larger than the wearer's apparel waist measurement. For example 97cm pants will require a 102cm belt.
Akubra belts are measured from the buckle tip to the centre buckle hole, so a 92cm belt will adjust from 87cm to 97cm.